While we use encryption to guard sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the knowledge to perform a selected job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers during which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a safe environment.
There are a couple of instances during which we may use your details:
- To process any order, you place with us and arrange its delivery
- To take care of your registered accounts with us
- To assist provide you with content and proposals tailored to your needs.
- If you’ve got purchased with us before, we may contact you by email or telephone to supply you with replacement consumables or upgrades.
- once you leave feedback via a review on our website
- once you ask an issue via the forms on our website
When you submit a cashback or free gift claim.
- When you enter any of our competitions.
If you engage with us via social media.
- Your Access to and Control Over Information
- See what data we’ve about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we’ve about you.
- Have us delete any data we’ve about you.
- Convey any disturbance you’ve got about our use of your data.