You have a printer at home that consumes a significant amount of ink. You probably are not aware that instead of dumping away empty ink cartridges, you may make money by selling used ink cartridges. You have come to the right place if you have been looking for the easiest way to sell used ink cartridges. You can make varying amounts of money by selling ink cartridges in various ways.
So if you are looking to sell your used ink cartridges for cash, read on to find out How can I sell my ink cartridges and who will buy them both in-person and online, as well as some practical advice on how to make money from them.
On super image Ltd, you can sell used ink cartridges.
- Super image Ltd looks to be the most popular site for buying and selling used ink cartridges. They cost somewhere between $3 and $5. If you are selling the ink cartridges yourself, it is critical that you adhere to the best practices for selling on super image Ltd.
- If you are utilizing used ink cartridges, for example, make sure you provide the manufacturer and model numbers.
- Super image Ltd wants to know if the cartridges are black or a specific color or both, therefore, include the color. Include some clear images, such as photos showing the model number from the side.
- Check out which merchants sell the cartridge you want to buy to see how much it costs. When pricing your cartridges, use previously sold and current prices as a guide.
- When deciding on pricing, don’t forget to factor in shipping charges. You have the option of including delivery charges in your selling price or keeping them separate.
So, if you want to sell ink cartridges for cash click here.
You can refill them and resell them on super image Ltd.
Some people want to refill and sell their own ink cartridges. It can take a long time to refill ink cartridges on your own. It can, however, be a profitable company if you have access to a large number of empty ink cartridges, either through personal use or through your business or workplace. If you wish to sell refilled ink cartridges on super image Ltd, follow the same super image Ltd guidelines we discussed earlier. Also, make sure they are sealed and shipped safely.
If you want to sell toner cartridges for cash click here
Sell them on toner buyer
- tonerBuyer.com is a website where you can sell your used toner cartridges.
- ToneBuyer.com was established in 1984 as a recycling enterprise. It is a family firm, according to its website, that spent millions of dollars on empty ink cartridges and other supplies.
- The website is simple to navigate. To sell your empty printer cartridges, simply click the ‘’sell us your empty printer cartridges’’ button and complete the online ink cartridge sales. In the online form, you fill in your personal information before entering the number of each cartridge type.
- When you are finished, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the ‘’sell us your empties’’ button. You will receive a prepaid shipping label along with shipping instructions from the company.
- Within 21 days after placing your order, you will get your money.
So, if you want to sell toner cartridges for cash click here
To promote recycling, sell them.
- Evolve Recycling is a corporation that specializes in electronic equipment recycling and reselling. They are headquartered in Illinois and produce approximately 2 million ink cartridges per month.
- Evolve offers a simple, turnkey platform that allows you to profit from your spent ink cartridges. You must first register for a free account on the evolve recycling website.
- Then, using the free shipping label, gather your empty ink cartridges and mail them to evolve. You have the option of printing the label or having it shipped to you. Before you can send in your cartridges, you must have at least 20 of them.
- When evolve receives your packages, it will credit your account. A check will be automatically mailed to you once your balance reaches $25. Evolve like tonerBuyer.com, only accepts individual ink cartridges.
- We exclusively purchase genuine name-brand supplies and pay fair surplus ink and toner pricing. You can sell us any quantity of ink or toner as long as it is in excellent shape and wrapped in the original retail box.
There is no doubt that the primary motivation for our clients to tell us their excess supply is to make money. However, in addition to putting money in your pocket, selling surplus printer supplies can help the environment by lowering the quantity of plastic and toxic ink waste, clearing away clutter in your home or workplace, and avoiding frustration while trying to install the wrong toner in your new printer. all ink or toner cartridges must be packaged in their original, unopened retail packaging and product photos must appropriately portray the retail packaging that the super image Ltd will receive. Sellers are not allowed to list ink toner cartridges in their original factory packing or in open boxes. All ink and toner products must be fully functional and free of faults that could render them unusable or cause printer damage.
How can I profit from ink cartridges?
Ink cartridges can be recycled at big-box office supply companies like office depot and staples, which also have ink cartridge recycling reward programs. These locations will pay you $2 in shop credit for each qualified cartridge you return, up to a monthly limit of 10 empty cartridges.
What should I do with ink cartridges that are no longer usable?
- Inkjet cartridges can be returned to any office supply outlet, such as staples or office depot.
- Empty cartridges can be recycled at authorized kiosks at Walmart, target, and best buy.
- Return your empty ink cartridges to the manufacturer by mail.
- Use a third-party recycling center to recycle.
Is it possible for you to return ink cartridges to Target?
Target will grant you an exchange or refund as long as the product is within 90 days of purchase and is returnable. Keep in mind that they indicate in their return policy that they have the right to refuse a refund on items that have been opened.